Five restaurants to try this Women's History MonthPlay
It's Women's History Month. It's also the final days of Dine Out Boston, a two-week event that highlights local restaurants, and encourages people to explore the city’s dining scene.
Editor of Eater Boston, Erika Adams join The Common to walk us through five must-try, women-owned restaurants in Boston and Cambridge, some of which are participating in Dine Out Boston, and for a conversation about the importance of supporting women-owned eateries.
- Trade: Downtown Boston, owned by Jody Adams
- Suya Joint: Roxbury, owned by Cecelia Lizotte
- Pagu: Cambridge, owned by Tracy Chang
- Shanti: Dorchester, Roslindale, Cambridge, co-owned by Rokeya Chowdhury
- Urban Hearth: Cambridge, owned by Erin Miller