What Is It?
Morning Conditions is a quick-but-comprehensive Boston-area weather forecast from WBUR meteorologist Dave Epstein. It is available every weekday morning.
How To Listen
You can get Morning Conditions wherever you get your podcasts. The forecast is also available in the audio player atop this page.
Ask Your Smart Speaker
Google Or Amazon
To hear Morning Conditions on your Google or Amazon device, simply say:
- "Hey Google, play podcast Morning Conditions"
- "Alexa, play podcast Morning Conditions"
Alexa Flash Briefing
If you have an Amazon device, you can add Morning Conditions to your flash briefing by simply saying: "Alexa, enable flash briefing Morning Conditions."
Or you can enable it manually, via the Amazon Alexa app:
- Open the app on your phone and tap the three lines icon at the top left of the screen.
- Tap "Skills & Games" in the left-hand menu that opens.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for "Morning Conditions."
- Tap the "Morning Conditions" search result, then tap "Enable To Use" on the skill page that opens.
You can also add Morning Conditions to your flash briefing via a web browser:
- Search for "Morning Conditions" in the Alexa Skills Store in the search bar atop the page.
- Click on the "Morning Conditions" search result, then click "Enable" in the "Get This Skill" box.
How To Customize Your Flash Briefing
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your phone and tap the three lines icon at the top left of the screen.
- Tap "Settings" in the left-hand menu that opens.
- In the new page that opens, scroll down and tap "Flash Briefing."
- Click the "Edit" button at the top right of the page, then tap and hold to reorder your news sources.
- If you want Morning Conditions to be the first item in your flash briefing, drag it to the top of the list.
Support the news