Overloaded with stories about the global pandemic? Endless Thread host Ben Brock Johnson has some recommendations to help take your mind off of COVID-19:
1. Get your sparkle on with "The Great Glitter Mystery"
2. Indulge your '80s nostalgia with "To The Max (Headroom)"
3. Put on your internet detective cap with "Geedis"
4-5. Go on a road trip adventure in "We Want Plates" (part one) and catch the thrilling conclusion with "Pile Of Crockery" (part two)
6. Get inspired by people working towards a common goal with "That Old Chestnut"
7. Gross out about buffets (from a safe distance) with "All You Can Eat"
8. Dive into the surprising origin story of your favorite childhood toy with "The Greatest Squirt Gun Ever Built"
9. Celebrate a true WWII hero in "The GOAT"
10. Lastly, don't miss the trailer for Endless Thread's upcoming series, "Madness: The secret mission for mind control and the people who paid the price." (full episodes coming soon)