This episode was originally released July 24, 2020.
A fast-growing community of people called "randonauts" are using random, quantum-generated coordinates to go on real-life adventures. But what happens when those random coordinates lead you straight to a grisly crime scene?
- The Randonauts community on Reddit
- The Reddit post about Tik Tok teens who got more than they bargained for while Randonauting in Seattle
- The West Seattle Blog's coverage of the fallout from the Tik Tok video
- u/Sarcatt's post about finding a dog while randonauting
- u/IsabellaGold's post about her first randonauting experience
- Psychiatrist Ralph Lewis's bio in Psychology Today, including a link to his book, Finding Purpose in a Godless World: Why We Care Even If the Universe Doesn't.
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your reaction to this episode or send us a story idea. There are a few ways to reach us: