- Booka and the Flaming Geckos, "Western Sunrise"
- The Foreign Exchange, "Nic's Groove"
- Avishai Cohen, "Variations in G Minor"
- Talking Heads, "And She Was"
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters, written by Paul Simon, performed by Simon and Garfunkel and the Wrecking Crew.
- Layla, written by Eric Clapton and Jim Gordon, performed by Derek and the Dominoes, with Jim Gordon of the Wrecking Crew on piano.
- God Only Knows, written by Brian Wilson and Tony Asher, performed by the Beach Boys and the Wrecking Crew.
- Be My Baby, written by Phil Spector, Jeff Barry and Ellie Greenwich, performed by the Ronettes and the Wrecking Crew
- (They Long To Be) Close To You, written by, performed the Carpenters and the Wrecking Crew.
- Houston, written by Michael Goldsen and Lee Hazlewood, performed by Dean Martin and the Wrecking Crew.
- Mr. Tambourine Man, written by Bob Dylan, performed by the Byrds and the Wrecking Crew.
- California Dreaming, written by John Phillips and Michael Phillips, performed by The Mamas and The Pappas and the Wrecking Crew
- Love Will Keep Us Together, written by Neil Sedaka and Howard Greenfield, performed by The Captain and Tennile and the Wrecking Crew.
- Dance, Dance, Dance, written by Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson and Mike Love, performed by the Beach Boys and the Wrecking Crew, with Glen Campbell on guitar.
- Sammy Fain & Irving Kahal “I’ll Be Seeing You” performed by the Harry James Orchestra.
This segment aired on April 20, 2012. The audio for this segment is not available.