Donald Trump presented two strikingly different images yesterday.
First, the diplomatic Trump, meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto. Then, the more familiar Trump, giving a fiery, hardline speech on immigration in Phoenix.
Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson talks with Enrique Acevedo, anchor and correspondent at Univision, about how both the meeting in Mexico and the immigration speech are reverberating among Latinos in the U.S.
Enrique Acevedo, anchor and correspondent at Univision. He tweets @Enrique_Acevedo.
This segment aired on September 1, 2016.
- Trump Delivers Hardline Immigration Speech Hours After Meeting With Mexico's President
- Mexicans Call Trump Visit A 'National Humiliation'
- What One Republican Says Latinos Want To Hear From Trump On Immigration
- Trump’s Immigration Policies Grow More Ambiguous
- Republican Latinos Call Out Candidates On Immigration Rhetoric
- Trump Makes Nice In Mexico, Talks Tougher Than Ever Just Hours Later In Phoenix
- Fact Check: Donald Trump's Speech On Immigration