This week, Here & Now has been looking back on the events 15 years ago when terrorists attacked the United States on Sept. 11, 2001.
On the attacks' first anniversary, Here & Now's Robin Young visited a trapeze school near the site of the World Trade Center Towers, and talked with New Yorkers coping with their thoughts of that day.
This segment aired on September 9, 2016.
- One 9/11 Widow On Her Journey, And The Need To Remember
- New Book 'The Red Bandanna' Remembers A 9/11 Hero
- 9/11 Survivor Brian Clark Reflects On His Escape, 15 Years Later
- Subway Car That Survived 9/11 Finds A Home In Connecticut Museum
- Teenagers Born In 2001 Reflect On The 15 Years Since 9/11
- 15 Years After 9/11, How Did The Attacks Affect The World?