In the battleground state of New Hampshire, a new WBUR poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump 42 percent to 35 percent among likely voters. This along with other state and national polls suggest that Clinton is gaining back some momentum after Monday's debate.
Anthony Brooks of Here & Now contributor WBUR reports.
This segment aired on September 30, 2016.
- WBUR Poll: Clinton Leads Trump In New Hampshire
- Election Roundtable: Clinton-Trump Debate Dominates Week In Politics
- Highs, Lows And In Betweens Of The First Clinton-Trump Debate
- Political Professionals React To The Clinton-Trump Debate
- Grading The Moderator: How Did Lester Holt Perform In Debate No. 1?