In his victory speech this week, President-elect Donald Trump pledged his support for improving the nation's infrastructure. This comes as voters across the country approved more than $170 billion in public transportation funding.
This article was originally published on November 11, 2016.
This segment aired on November 11, 2016.
- Trump And Clinton Both Vow To Increase Infrastructure Spending
- In Economy As In Business, Trumponomics May Mean Building Big Things
- Here Is What Donald Trump Wants To Do In His First 100 Days
- At 60, America's Interstate Highway System Is Showing Signs Of Age
- Lessons From London’s Speedy Crossrail Project