During his campaign, Donald Trump was clear about one aspect of his economic plan: that would he get tough on trade relations with China, Canada and Mexico.
This segment aired on November 11, 2016.
- Economist: NAFTA Benefits Economy Despite Job Losses
- Mexicans Can't Vote In The U.S., But They're Watching Its Election Closely
- 3 Ways President-Elect Trump May Shake Up Trade Policy
- Here Is What Donald Trump Wants To Do In His First 100 Days
- In Economy As In Business, Trumponomics May Mean Building Big Things
- Trump Blasts NAFTA, Threatens U.S. Withdrawal In Policy Speech