Washington was shaken by this week's shooting at a congressional baseball practice, and reports that President Trump is now under investigation for obstruction of justice in the FBI's Russia probe.
This segment aired on June 16, 2017.
- Trump Lashes Out At Investigators After Reports Of Obstruction Of Justice Inquiry
- 'We Will Not Give In To Fear': A Day After Shooting, Congress Plays Ball
- Trump Conflates 'Phony Collusion' And Possible Obstruction Of Justice Investigation
- Scalise Is The 17th Member of Congress Shot While In Office
- Highlights From Attorney General Jeff Sessions' Senate Testimony