Democrats are still trying to regroup after last week's special election losses, and after Hillary Clinton's loss in November. Some blame third-party candidates for taking votes away from Clinton.
This segment aired on June 26, 2017.
- What The GOP's Special Election Sweep Means For Both Parties
- The Anti-Trump 'Resistance' Tries To Rebuild After Stinging Georgia Loss
- Trump, Clinton Unpopularity Gives Third-Party Candidates New Momentum
- Ralph Nader On 2016: 'I Never Vote For A Corporatist Or A Militarist'
- These Students Are Backing A Third Party