There are two days left for cities to put in bids to become the home of Amazon's second headquarters. Cities across the country — including Newark, New Jersey, Denver, Pittsburgh and Tucson, Arizona -- are going to great lengths to draw in the company's promised $5 billion investment and 50,000 jobs.
This segment aired on October 17, 2017.
- Cities Dream Of Landing Amazon's New HQ And They're Going To Great Lengths To Show It
- Dear Amazon: Mass. Cities Make Their Pitch For Tech Giant's Second Headquarters
- Denver Failed To Land Boeing. Now It's Using Lifestyle To Woo Amazon
- Bidding War Begins Among U.S. Cities For Amazon HQ2
- Amazon Set To Build A Second HQ And Cities Say 'Pick Me!'