Larry Summers, former U.S. treasury secretary and president emeritus of Harvard University, has spoken out against many aspects of the Republican tax overhaul plan. But there are some ideas he supports, like attacking tax shelters.
Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson speaks with Summers (@LHSummers) about the pros and cons of the plan, and how it might affect Americans.
This segment aired on November 6, 2017.
- A Republican Tax Plan That Will Help The Rich And Harm Growth
- Tax Scholar Evaluates The Republican Tax Plan's Impact
- Former Trump Adviser Arthur Laffer On The Republican Tax Plan
- Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty On The GOP Tax Plan
- Do Tax Cuts Bring About Economic Growth?