We hope that all Members of WBUR's Edward R. Murrow Society will be able to join us for our upcoming event on February 22, 2022. Learn more at wbur.org/Murrow2022.
Contact Caitlin at email@example.com with questions about this special event.
Otherwise, don't hesitate to explore WBUR CitySpace at The Lavine Broadcast Center - let us know if you'd like to join us for any of the events listed. If you'd like to get involved in the annual WBUR Gala, you can learn more here.
You can find more information about previous events here:
- A Conversation about the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election, featuring Anthony Brooks, WBUR senior political reporter and Mara Liasson, NPR national political correspondent, September 15, 2020 at WBUR CitySpace online.
- "U.S. Foreign Policy in Times of Conflict" featuring Ambassador Nicholas Burns and NPR's Robert Siegel, February 18, 2020 at WBUR CitySpace.
- A Conversation with Robbie Mook, Senior Fellow at the Harvard Belfer Center; former Campaign Manager for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, October 16, 2018 at The Harvard Club of Boston
- A Conversation with Ash Carter, former US Secretary of Defense; Director of The Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard Kennedy School Innovation Fellow, October 30, 2017 at The Boston Boston Harbor Hotel
- "Covering the Trump Presidency" featuring Michael Oreskes, NPR SVP of News and Editorial Director; Lisa Mullins, host of All Things Considered, Asma Khkalid, Editor and Senior Reporter for WBUR Bostonomix, February 8, 2017 at The Hampshire House
- A Conversation with Admiral James G. Stavridis, U.S. Navy (Retired); Dean, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University; Former Supreme Allied Commander at NATO (2009-2013), October 5, 2016 at The Algonquin Club
- A Conversation with Ron Suskind, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and best-selling author, April 19, 2016 at The Algonquin Club
Still want more? Peruse additional event photos on this page.