The WBUR Legacy Society honors thoughtful philanthropists who have provided for the future of public radio by establishing a planned gift.
Benefits Of Membership
- All members of WBUR's Legacy Society enjoy the benefits of The Edward R. Murrow Society Correspondents, including special invitations to annual Murrow events.
Qualifications For Membership
- A bequest in a will or living trust
- Designating WBUR the beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
- Charitable remainder trust
- Charitable lead trust
- Charitable remainder annuity trust
- Remainder interest gift of a home or other property
Planned gifts are a great opportunity to build a personal legacy. For WBUR Legacy Society members, crafting a legacy is an empowering act and helps ensure that WBUR can continue its mission to serve the public, report the truth and enrich the human experience.