The campaigning in New Hampshire is essentially over. Candidates spent Monday criss-crossing the Granite State, sometimes fighting the weather in the final push for votes ahead of Tuesday's voting.
WBUR's senior political reporter Anthony Brooks discusses the final rallies and speeches made by the leading candidates in the race for Morning Edition.
This segment aired on February 9, 2016.
- Presidential Candidates Make Final Appeals As Voting In New Hampshire Begins
- Mass. Voters Volunteer Their Time In Hopes Of Making A Difference In The N.H. Primary
- New Hampshire Brings Last-Minute Fireworks After Most Polling Is Over
- Why The Ground Game Matters For Presidential Candidates In New Hampshire
- N.H. Voters Share The Issues They’re Voting For
- 3 Tiny New Hampshire Towns Voted At Midnight. Do They Predict Anything?