The family of Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old Black woman who was killed by police in in a botched no-knock raid of her home, will speak from Louisville on Friday morning after the officers involved were not charged in her death.
Protests have erupted there and across the country since the verdict from Kentucky's grand jury was announced. One of three officers involved, Brett Hankinson, who was fired in June, was indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment for firing into neighboring apartments. The other two officers have not been charged.
The family is set to speak at 10:30 a.m. Watch it live here:
- 'It's Still Breonna Taylor For Me': Taylor Family Plans Friday Press Conference
- Kentucky Grand Jury Indicts 1 Of 3 Officers In Breonna Taylor Case
- Gov. Baker Activates National Guard After Day Of Nationwide Protests Over Breonna Taylor Verdict
- Boston Protesters Express Rage And Exhaustion Over Lack Of Charges In Breonna Taylor's Death
- 'Justice Failed Us,' Ky. State Rep. Booker Says Of Breonna Taylor Decision
- PHOTOS: Scenes From Breonna Taylor Protests Around The Country