Weekend Picks: 'Factotum' EditionPlay
It's Thursday which means it's time to starting thinking about the weekend. This week, we're thinking opera, August Wilson, sustainable meat, and literary trivia.
- Graham Wright, host and founder, Opus Affair
- "The Barber of Seville" at the Boston Lyric Opera, March 9 through 18
- "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom" at the Huntington Theatre, March 9 through April 8
- "All About Meat," presented by Let's Talk About Food at the Museum of Science, March 9 & 10
- Lounge Lit: Literary Trivia, presented by WBUR and the Boston Book Festival, Thursday, March 8 (6-8pm) at Think Tank in Cambridge
This segment aired on March 8, 2012.