The podcast, Last Seen, jointly produced by WBUR and The Boston Globe, dropped it's tenth and final episode today.
In it, the team--made up of senior producer and reporter Kelly Horan, reporter Jack Rodolico and Boston Globe Spotlight reporter Steve Kurkjian--answered questions during a live event held at Faneuil Hall in Boston during the GlobeDocs Film Fest. The group spoke candidly about how they reported the Gardner mystery and what it took to make Last Seen happen.
The ten-episode-series takes closer look at everything that's happened over the last 28 years since the world's largest art heist took place in Boston.
On March 18, 1990, two thieves posing as police officer stole half-a-billion dollars worth of art from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
This segment aired on November 19, 2018.
- Episode 10: 'Last Seen' Live
- Episode 1: '81 Minutes'
- You Asked, We Answered: Our Favorite Paintings And The Best Theories On The Gardner Museum Heist
- Isabella Left These Artworks In Our Care — 'We Need To Get Them Back'
- WBUR And The Boston Globe Debut Investigative Podcast, 'Last Seen,' On Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Heist
- 'Last Seen' Podcast Asks: What If The World's Largest Art Heist Was An Inside Job?