Chelsea is currently the community in Massachusetts that has been hardest hit by the coronavirus. It's seeing the highest rate of infection of COVID19 in the state.
We take your calls and hear from the following stakeholders:
- Tom Ambrosino, city manager of Chelsea.
- Gladys Vega, executive director of the Chelsea Collaborative, a social services organization.
- Katharine Robb, a postdoctoral research fellow with the Bloomberg Harvard City Leadership Initiative at the Harvard Kennedy School, who has studied housing and health conditions in Chelsea.
- Roy Avellaneda, president of the Chelsea City Council.
- Maria-Belen Power, associate executive director of Green Roots, an environmental justice organization.
- Dr. Joseph Betancourt, vice president and chief equity and inclusion officer at Massachusetts General Hospital.
This segment aired on April 28, 2020.