It's that time of the year again: Endless Thread is going on a winter break. But don't miss us too much. We'll be back in 2021 with a fresh, new, weird, and wonderful version of the show. Before we say goodbye for now, we check in with some of our favorite guests of episodes past.
Thanks to Redditor laugh_less_offspring for this week's featured art. It's called "Ventura Highway."
- Our Get Motivated episode, in which we first spoke to Jared, a bodybuilder with cystic fibrosis.
- The first episode of our Infectious series, in which we chatted with Dr. Rene Najera about vaccines.
- Our Brain Melt episode, in which we talked with Stephanie about her brain going haywire during the third trimester of her pregnancy.
- Our episode Nick, Jess, and David, in which we first spoke with Jess about what it means to be autistic.
- Our episode Shipwrecked, in which we got to know T.J., a Redditor who lost her partner and found healing in the r/Widowers subreddit.
- Redditor GSnow's now-famous passage about grief, "Shipwrecks"
- Our Dear Anon episode, in which we first we got to know "The Architect," AKA Chris Waters, who launched Constructed Adventures and sent Ben and Amory on a scavenger hunt around Alexandria, Virginia.
Support the show:
We love making Endless Thread, and we want to be able to keep making it far into the future. If you want that too, we would deeply appreciate your contribution to our work in any amount. Everyone who makes a monthly donation will get access to exclusive bonus content. Click here for the donation page. Thank you!
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your reaction to this episode or send us a story idea. There are a few ways to reach us: