What did President Trump mean Monday when he said "the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report" on terror attacks?
Over the weekend, he also tweeted about the federal judge in Washington state who put a stay on his travel ban:
This segment aired on February 7, 2017.
- As Media Scrambles To Cover Trump, Are News Outlets Being Played?
- With President Trump, Adapting To A New Pace Of News
- Alan Dershowitz Says Parts Of Trump Travel Ban Could Be Upheld
- Former Top Security Officials Criticize Trump's 'Ill-Conceived' Ban In Court Filing
- Court Denies DOJ Request For Stay; Trump Immigration Order Remains Suspended