In the wake of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia, many cities are thinking about what to do with their Confederate monuments.
This article was originally published on August 15, 2017.
This segment aired on August 15, 2017.
- After Virginia, What's Next For Lexington's Confederate Statues?
- Activists Target White Tennesseans In Their Latest Calls To Remove A Confederate Monument
- Jefferson Davis Statue No Longer Stands In New Orleans
- The Confederate Flag's History In South Carolina
- Paul Thurmond Explains His Change Of Heart On The Confederate Flag