In 2013, Nate Goldman started a small online project documenting ordinary moments of kindness in the Greater Boston area. He posted it to Tumblr, and the series took off.
In seven years, Kind World has grown from an audio experiment to an award-winning podcast and radio series. Listen in as five Kind World producers discuss the evolution of the show, what it was like to work on a show about kindness and compassion, and how working for Kind World changed them.
- Andrea Asuaje, Kind World producer and co-host from 2018 - 2020. She tweets @aasuaje
- Yasmin Amer, Kind World producer and co-host from 2018 - 2020. She tweets @yasminamer
- Erika Lantz, Kind World producer and co-host from 2015 - 2018. Erika is now an independent documentary podcast producer. She tweets @ejlantz
- Zachary Ezor, Kind World producer from 2014 - 2015. Zachary is now an attorney in Durham, North Carolina.
- Nate Goldman, producer who started Kind World in 2013. He is now a senior editor at Medium. He tweets @nategoldman
Stories mentioned in this episode: