Rep. Katherine Clark, who represents Massachusetts' 5th District, joined us to talk about her new leadership role and the Democratic Party's agenda for 2019. We also ask her about the government shutdown, President Trump's border wall and whether she'll support Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president in 2020.
This segment aired on January 2, 2019.
- Mass. U.S. Rep. Clark Is Elected To House Democratic Leadership
- Congresswoman Katherine Clark Is Elected Vice Chair Of House Democratic Caucus
- Rep. Katherine Clark On The Mass. Primaries, Child Care Costs
- Rep. Katherine Clark On Syria, Chinese Tariffs And The Midterm Elections
- Rep. Katherine Clark On Ending DACA Program