A gathering of groups in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend showed a new level of cooperation between a wide range of white supremacist factions. The list includes names like Identity Evropa, League of the South, The Daily Stormer and The Right Stuff. It also included Vanguard America, which is quickly becoming a household name after the man accused of driving into a crowd of protesters — killing one and injuring more than a dozen — was photographed wearing that group's emblem and signature white shirt.
This segment aired on August 14, 2017.
- White Supremacist Site Is Banned By GoDaddy After Virginia Rally
- A Reformed White Nationalist Speaks Out On Charlottesville
- Shock And Outrage At University Of Virginia After White Nationalist Rally
- Charlottesville Car Attack Suspect Faces Charges
- As Merck CEO Resigns From Trump Council, Looking At Charlottesville Reactions