President Trump called for $1.5 trillion in infrastructure spending in his State of the Union address Tuesday night.
This segment aired on January 31, 2018.
- Former Transportation Secretary LaHood: Trump's Infrastructure Plan A 'Good Start'
- Why Does Infrastructure Cause Political Headaches?
- How Did The WPA Change U.S. Infrastructure? 'It Did Just About Everything,' Scholar Says
- GOP Rep. Mike Johnson Expects 'Uplifting Message' From State Of The Union
- Investing In Infrastructure, Before And After Hurricanes