We're well aware that this post could have totally come a week earlier than today, but today, January 8, 2016, feels like as good of a day for a year's worth of web reflections as any. And what a year it has been! From the distant early days of 2015, when host Tom Ashbrook returned from an extended leave of absence, our year was full of stories big and small, from the ongoing roller coaster ride of the 2016 Presidential election to the consistent musical talents of singer-songwriter Jewel.
Our digital audience grew across all platforms — there's more of you following along on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr now than ever before — but we think this year we can grow even more and come to serve our diverse audience in new and more responsive ways. From our new website (coming soon, we promise!) to new guests and show topics, we want to make 2016 a year that sounds even more like you, our listeners and devoted fans.
Most Listened To Shows Of 2015
1. Medication And Female Moods (March 5, 2015)
2. Upset Now? Chris Hedges Thinks Tomorrow Could Be Even Worse (May 12, 2015)
3. How We Grieve (January 2, 2015)
4. A Guide To A Godless Morality (February 26, 2015)
5. American Islamophobia (September 23, 2015)
6. Free To Speak, Free To Blaspheme? Islam And Blasphemy (January 15, 2015)
7. Is Capitalism Really Working For Everyone? (October 20, 2015)
8. Election 2016 Is 'Feeling The Bern' (October 1, 2015)
9. The Deep Story Of Mayflower Pilgrims (November 18, 2015)
10. How Your Gut Bacteria Influences Your Emotions (June 29, 2015)