We also look at the ongoing feud between Boston Police Commissioner William Gross and the ACLU, after Gross published a Facebook post that was highly critical of the organization and its lawsuit against the BPD.
Finally, we touch on the merger deal for Beth Israel Deaconess and Lahey Health. Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey's office approved the deal after including specific provisions that are intended to help control costs for patients.
This segment aired on November 30, 2018.
- Democrats Nominate Nancy Pelosi As Next Speaker Of The House
- Moulton Insists There Are Enough Democrats To Block Pelosi From Becoming Speaker
- ACLU Sues Boston Police For Access To Gang Database
- The Boston Police Commissioner Seems To Misunderstand The Role Of The ACLU
- Settlement Allows Big Merger Of Beth Israel Deaconess And Lahey Health To Proceed