2018 has been full of big moments in the food and restaurant scene for better and for worse.
From #TimesUp and the #MeToo movement in kitchens around the country to losing star chefs like Anthony Bourdain, we're talking about how food ended up at the center of the culture wars and what's unique about Boston's restaurant scene.
This article was originally published on December 27, 2018.
This segment aired on December 27, 2018.
- Tiffani Faison, 2018 James Beard Finalist, On Kitchen Culture After #MeToo
- Sweeten Up The Holidays With 2 Seasonal Cocktails
- CommonHealth: Just Tell Me What To Eat!
- The Science And Technology Behind America's Favorite Foods
- The Way Dorie Greenspan Cooks At Home
- Christmas At Radio Boston: How Food Can Define Us