We review the major news stories of the week with our expert panel, including the president's declaration of a national emergency, the growing field of potential 2020 candidates, announcements from both GE and Amazon, and the increasing rush hour congestion in the Boston area.
Arline Isaacson, political consultant and co-chair of the Massachusetts Gay and Lesbian Political Caucus.
This segment aired on February 15, 2019.
- Week In Politics: Trump Declares National Emergency Over Border Wall
- Rep. Moulton Taking A 'Serious Look' At 2020 Presidential Run
- He's Back: Bill Weld Says He 'Can't Sit ... On The Sidelines' Any Longer, Eyes 2020 Primaries
- Report: Greater Boston Has America's Worst Rush-Hour Traffic
- Amazon And GE Cutbacks Are A Lesson For Cities Offering Big Incentives